Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Sauce

Like 50 Cent on "Hate Or Love It," we here at Rapnerd.com came up too fast. We have been having some issues with exceeding our hosting, which enables you to download our MP3s. Therefore, we are going to be selectively updating in April and should be back to full strength in May. Hopefully, you all won't forget about us. We will also incorporate an occasional link to another site as we will today.

Most of you probably remember the fonds days of opening your mailbox and unearthing a new Source Magazine. This made the Source's downfall too disappointing. Hiphopdx has just an amazing, wonderful article with former Music Editor Reginald Dennis. It took me almost an hour to read and I wish it was longer. Please note that it is three parts. I'll have some music for you soon.

6 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

daaang, that article is too real.

 
At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I smell a book and a movie in here somewhere along the way.

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger Kirk1 said...

I spent an hour reading that article today. Benzino is a real chop.

I think I am a certified Rap Nerd. Can you add my link to the site. www.premiumblend.org

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger audio1 said...

Rap nerd,
you got an email? There's mad methods to save on bandwidth. Holla.

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Johnee99 said...

like the blog, big brown boy hooked me up. In light of your point on the SOURCE, I have to give some love to RAP PAGES--my all time fav. hip hop magazine, gettin' that was like gettin' Hustler in the pen. Keep it up.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Oklahoma Sooner said...

Awesome blog, checkout mine my
Rap/Hip hop site

 

Post a Comment

<< Home